Take advantage of this great offer, Bonus bets worth up to $400 that can be divided into 4 bets if you wish. Simply join up with Bookmaker.com.au and grab your bonus bet up to $400.00.
- Sign up here for the offer
- Deposit funds into your account. To take full advantage of this offer, deposit $400 or more
- Bookmaker.com.au will match your first deposit with a Bonus Bet Bonus up to $400
Bookmaker.com.au is one of the most recent online betting websites originating from Australia, having only started in February 2012.
The company offers a diverse set of bets in sporting and racing events, and is regulated and licensed by the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority. The head quarters for this service is located in Brisbane, Australia. Bookmaker.com.au is basically based on online betting, thus its website is the biggest marketing tool it has in ensuring it reels in the customers. The website itself is quite clean with a layout that is effective at offering customers with the latest information on free bets and different events.
The user interface is quite innovative and is geared towards ensuring the racing events are highlighted, with latest details and information coming in regularly. However, the news section is more inclined towards races than sporting events. The sporting section is said to be under development, thus users will probably face many changes within the next few months regarding that. Since the betting service is more or less a local bookmaker, currently it only permits Australian and New Zealand residents to place bets on sports or racing.
Bookmaker.com.au Betting Products
- Best Tote or SP: They guarantee the best tote odds all day, every day. You can now get Best Tote or Starting Price dividends (whichever is higher) on all Australian thoroughbred meetings, every single day
- Protest Payouts: If there’s a protest upheld for first, both horses win! If a protest against the first horse to finish is upheld, Bookmaker.com.au will pay both the interim winner as well as the official winner.
- Past The Post Payout: Get paid quickly, on all Australian racing. Dividends are paid on all Australian racing (gallops, harness and dogs) shortly after interim dividends are available.
- Pick Your Own Odds: Select the margin and increase the odds! On selected races with fixed odds bookmaker.com.au is offering a brand new way to bet on racing and increase the odds in your favour! If you want to get the best possible price on a horse you know is a certainty, you can increase the odds by picking the margin that it will win by!
- Place Picker: Your chance to win up to $1000 in free bets daily. The daily Place Picker promotion is your chance to win a free bet every day! Entry is free for all punters, all you need to do is qualify each day and get your Place Picker selections in before the first race of the daily chosen locations. Choose a runner to place in each race at either the harness, thoroughbred or greyhound meeting for your chance to win up to $1000 in free bets every day!
Reasons To Join Bookmaker.Com.Au
There are hundreds of deals on joining Bookmaker.com.au, a lot of which are available for customers as soon as they join. There are new member offers that provide the user with bonus codes that make them eligible for 200 free bets. There is a 100% first deposit bonus to be received on the first bet with the bonus bets adding up to $200. Customers are allowed to use these bonuses on either a single bet or on sets of 2, 3, or 4 equal numbers of bets.
There are particular bonuses set for each bet which are each representing benefits in the long run. The bonuses are only able to be wagered on markets where there are 1.50 odds or greater. As expressed above, the offer is only available for Australian residents. There are several deposit options for Bookmaker.com.au customers. These range from use of Visa cards, Mastercards, regular bank transfers, BPAY and POLi. There aren’t a lot of withdrawal options however, which might be a setback for some users. Bank transfers are the only means of withdrawing one’s winnings.
One of the attractive features in Bookmaker.com.au is the fact that there are no transaction fees. The currencies that are presently being accepted for transactions, deposits and placing wagers are Australian dollars. Also, the language supported by Bookmaker.com.au is English with odd formats being Decimal alone. Customers are likely to be charged a particular sum if they attempt to deposit or withdraw funds without having placed any bets.
The minimum deposit customers are allowed to make is $20 with the minimum bet allowed at $0.50 through online system or $25 by phone. The payout measures are much better, with regular payouts of $10,000 to $50,000 allowed on any day. The transaction system and interface are both easy to understand with online support provided at all times. This is also only the transactions allowed per sport so there is a lot one can do with these flexible means.
The deposit turnover requirements come up to 1x with bonus credit of 2x which needs to be at odds of 1.50 or more, but only within the time period of 90 days. This is an exclusive feature to Bookmaker.com.au which applies to the bonus credits that are accumulated as well as the winnings accrued from said bonus by the customer. So if the customer has received a $25 bonus bet, they can successfully wager it at 2.40 odds with a turnover that is going to be calculated as such:
2*($25 + $35) = $120 at odds of 1.50 or more
The bookmaker margin for this service is bound to be the same as that of other Australian bookmakers, but since this particular service is fairly new, there isn’t as much information about it available. There are various credit facilities available as well, that only members can apply for that are between the credit level of $200 and $5000. There are a few forbidden jurisdictions in the fine print, such as in the United States of America or Hong Kong, where the racing and sports wagers are not to be accepted unless the betting party is physically present. With Bookmaker.com.au, sports wagers are especially not entertained from residents apart from those living in Australia or New Zealand.
- Best Of The Best: The highest odds paid of the three main Australian totes or TopFluc.
- Bookmaker Tote: Highest paying dividend derived from the Victorian or NSW totes.
- Fixed Price: Odds received at the time of bet placement.
- Mid Tote: The second highest paying tote from the three main Australian totes.
- Mid Tote +5%: The second highest paying tote from the three main totes with a 5% bonus added to the dividend after the original $1 unit has been taken off.
- Nom Tote: Punter can nominate the tote price – used on selected events.
- SP: Starting price is the Official Australian Boookmaker price on a horse.
- Best Tote Or SP: Best Tote or SP is the highest odds paid of the three main Australian totes or official starting price, whichever is better.
- Top Fluc: The top betting fluctuation provided by the Australian Price Network (APN).
- Top Tote: Best dividend derived from the three main Australian totes.
- Vic Tote: Victorian tote dividends only will be paid on selected meetings.
- Duet: To win the duet you must correctly select two of the three place getters in any order.
- Daily Double: To win the daily double you must correctly select the winner of the two nominated races at the meeting.
- Exacta: To win the exacta you must correctly select the first two runners in their finishing order.
- First Four: To win the first four you must correctly select the first four runners in their finishing order.
- Multi Bets: A MultiBet is the combination of numerous single bets together, therefore multiplying the total odds.
- Quadrella: o win the Quadrella (quaddie) you must correctly select the winner of the four nominated races at the meeting.
- Quinella: To win the quinella you must correctly select the first two runners in any order.
- Running Double: To win the running double you must correctly select the winner of two consecutive races at the one meeting.
- Trifecta: To win the trifecta you must correctly select the first three runners in their finishing order.
More Reasons To Join Bookmaker.com.au Free $400 Bonus Bet
There is a mobile app present for individuals who like to bet through their smart phones, which is convenient and takes very little space. It also offers customers the latest information about deals and regular offers that are put up for them.
Promotions and offers are put updated every week and are quite beneficial for new customers as well as those who have been registered with the company for a long time. There are also very distinctive features of betting that are exclusive to Bookmaker.com.au that are offered per week in promotions. All of these can easily be availed by customers regardless of how long they have been registered with the company for, which is especially good for building up a strong betting system.
Customers are made to go through rigorous identity checks online which are done by entering the user details from different sources .These could be identification cards, drivers licenses or Australian passport, Medicare card, tax file numbers and much more. The identify checks are quite sufficient and will not fail you, and have recently especially been tightened since there have been so many online cases of theft.
The financial aspects of your details are also kept very safe from harm. Before any transaction is made an exclusive identity check needs to be gone through. Furthermore, if a deposit is to be made through ha credit cards, a legible copy of both the sides of the card need to be submitted beforehand.
Boomaker.com.au has one of the best interfaces from the different Australian betting sites around, it uses a clean layout that loads fairly quickly, is responsive to user commands and has various dynamic features that make it stand out.
Information is regularly updated and the transactions are quick and easy, its interface is very easy to understand and the odds for betting are displayed on top of the page regularly for customers placing this bets on the go. There is a also a sports navigational panel that shows users the scores in live sporting events which are useful for individuals aiming to place bets on any chosen sport.
The sports market’s betting section is a factor that the website still needs work on it, since it doesn’t provide as much details as some users might be looking for. However, it is expected that the site will undergo major changes soon since it only began a year ago.
There are several factors that the website is very successfully handling, the layout is one of these. But there needs to be a few changes in the panels that offer regular updates of the games taking place live, since this is a weakness of the website. It is an especially easy to use website, particularly for race betting beginners who have not had a taste of other markets. It offers clear and easy to source credits and scores with odds displayed next to the links, thus the user can make a bet as soon as they feel their odds are better.
Join Bookmaker.com.au today and claim your Free $400 Bet